Noita Free Download PC Game Full Version via direct link. Below we are going to share complete information about Noita with screenshots, game-play, user reviews, and much more. If you are in a hurry and don’t want to read about Noita, just skip to download links section and get your download started within seconds.
About This Game Noita
Noida is a magical action roguelike set in a world where every pixel is physically simulated. Fight, explore, melt, burn, freeze and evaporate your way through the procedurally generated world using spells you’ve created yourself. Explore a variety of environments ranging from coal mines to freezing wastelands while delving deeper in search for unknown mysteries.
- Pixel-based physics: Every pixel in the world is simulated. Burn, explode or melt anything. Swim in the blood of your foes! Enter a simulated world that is more interactive than anything you’ve seen before.
- Your own magic: Create new spells as you delve deeper into the caverns. Use magic to crush your enemies and manipulate the world around you.
- Procedurally generated world: Explore a unique world every time you play. Discover new environments as you adventure deeper.
- Action rogue-lite: Death is permanent and always a looming threat. When you die, don’t despair, use what you’ve learned to get further on your next adventure.
Noida is being developed by Nolla Games, a company set up by 3 indie developers, all of whom have worked on their own projects in the past.
The three gents in question are:
Petri is best known as the creator of Crayon Physics Deluxe. In his youth, he also made a lot of tiny freeware games. He has also made a bunch of board games, but he hasn’t told about it to anyone. So please keep it a secret.
Olli released his first commercial game The Swapper in 2013. Besides indie games, he also dabbles in music, live visuals and making programming languages.
Arvi is also known as Hempel. Over the years he has released a lot of tiny experimental games, so many in fact that he is unaware of all of them. One of the
Noita Of System Requirements:
Below some system requirements are given. Make sure your system is able to run the game smoothly.
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Processor: Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB VRAM, OpenGL 3.0 support
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Free Download Noita Game
Click below-given the download button to Free Download Noita. Click the download button to start downloading.